Trainline Top Deal
Cheap Train Tickets!
Trainline helps you save on rail tickets by highlighting the cheapest prices for your next UK national rail booking. You can benefit from great savings when buying your train tickets in advance. If you are flexible with your time of travel, use their best fare finder to find cheap train tickets other customers have found and travel for less! Use the Trainline journey planner tool to plan and book your next trip or check out tjeor train timetables to ensure you catch your chosen train on the day of travel. Trainline's handy ticket alert tool can also be used to notify you when advance tickets become available, so you can plan your train travel well in advance.
Trainline Coupons and Offers
Up to 43% off TicketsGet up to 43% discount on train tickets. Go through this link to get started.
Your High-Speed Experience Starts Here!Find, book and pay for your tickets in less time than it takes for you to lose your patience on an ordinary website. According to our calculations, that’s about 58 seconds.
Save £84.20 on Leeds to London King's CrossGo through this link and save £84.20 on Leeds to London Kings's Cross.
Save with Season TicketsClick on this link to save with season tickets at trainline.
Use the Trainline Journey PlannerUse the Trainline journey planner to organise a smooth and easy holiday today!
1/3 off rail fares with a Railcard
DEAL EXPIRED: Make the railcard your travel companion and save on rail fares. For just £30 a year you can save 1/3 and 60% OFF on most adult and kids rail fares. Traveling with up to 4 adults and up to 4 children aged 5-15? The "Family & Friends Railcard" saves you a lot on your traveling expenses. Aged 16 to 25 or over 25 and in full-time study? Purchase a 6-25 Railcard for £30 a year and save big on train fares home and to the university.
Manchester to London only £15
DEAL EXPIRED: Book early and save with this amazing deal. Travel from Manchester to London by train for only £15 one way when you book in advance and save £61.30 compared to the price if you buy the day you travel. With traveling time as little as 2 hours 20 minutes this deal is great for a quick day trip to see the sights and visit the queen. Of course, with savings this amazing you can afford to take the whole family and stay for a whole vacation! Travel hassle free by train at amazing prices you wouldn't even afford a parking space with if you took the car.
Save upto 50% on West End Theatre
DEAL EXPIRED: This special deal is for everyone who thought thetrainline.com only offers you amazing savings on train tickets. With this special offer you can browse a huge variety of smash hit West End Theatre shows and enjoy ticket prices at half off the regular cost! Why not take the whole family to the beloved children's musical "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" with tickets starting at only £17.50. Or how about a romantic evening with your loved one listening to your favorite Beatles hits when you go see "Let it Be" starting at only £20. Have an unforgettable night on the town with these great savings on your favorite theatre productions. Enjoy timless classics like "The Phantom of the Opera" or modern productions like Michael Jackson's "Thriller Live" at increadible prices with this amazing deal.
- Trainline believes in the power of train travel: it’s better for the environment, lets you be more productive and is also better for the economy.
- Trainline’s mission: to make train travel easier, to build a global rail platform that saves their customers time, hassle and money
- When booking in advance, you save an average of 43%. With our Trainline coupons and vouchers, you may save even more.
- Approx. 70% of all UK journeys either start or finish in London. It’s no surprise that London's Waterloo station is one of the busiest stations in the UK, as 100 million people travel through it every year, closely followed by Victoria and Liverpool Street. Outside of London, Glasgow station is the most well-used station outside of London.
- Every day, 3.5 million passengers in the UK travel by train, making it one of the busiest railways in Europe.
- Britain’s longest Railway Tunnel, apart from the Channel Tunnel, of course, in the Severn Tunnel, connecting South Gloucestershire with Monmouthshire. On foot, it would take you two hours to travel through the tunnel (although obviously we don’t recommend trying this)
- Trainline offers you information from 86 companies and help you find the best choice of routes, time and fares. Our Trainline offers help you use this information to make the best purchase.
→ Mobile App:
When booking with an Android or iOS Device / Mobile Website: If you are booking your ticket on the day of travel, no booking fee will be charged. If you are booking in advance then a fixed fee structure applies:
- For sales up to £25 a booking fee of £0.25 will apply
- For sales from £25.01 to £50.00, a booking fee of £0.50 will apply
- For sales from £50.01 up to £100.00 a booking fee of £1.00 will apply
- For sales from £100.01 and up a booking fee of £1.50 will apply
Booking with any other mobile device: A Booking Fee of £1 applies to each transaction.
When you’re booking via the Trainline Website, a fixed fee structure applies
- For sales up to £35.00, a booking fee of £0.75 will apply
- For sales from £35.01, a booking fee of £1.50 will apply
The booking fee will be confirmed throughout your purchase and on the payment page. This will also be on your confirmation email, so you’ve got all the information handy by your side.